Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
licenses.licx build error
posted

I am moving to a new workstation and trying to get all my applications moved over and building on it.  I was able to do this with version 2004 v3 but get the LC0004 build error when I try to build another project using 2006 v2.  I previously had these both working on my old workstation and I haven't been able to get them running on the new one.

I've tried reinstalling using my own user account and making it only usable by me as opposed to all users, didn't work.  Given that this was working and has been for over a year, almost 2 years, I have no idea what is going on and need help getting this straightened out.

I have searched for LC0004 and build error, and the results were less then useful.  I appreciate any help you can give.

Many thanks in advance!

JB

posted
    If I remember what that error was, the way to correct it is easy, clear out the .LICX file (do not delete the file).