Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebSplitter full screen
posted

Hi,

It seems like a very silly question, but is it possible to make the WebSplitter fullscreen without having to specify the exact pixel values? 

I'm trying to create a screen layer with a Horizontal WebSplitter, the top pane housing menu and toolbar, and a vertical splitter to hold an outlook style web list on the left pane and main content on the right.  But the WebSplitter refuses to go full screen with I set the Height to 100%.

<ig:WebSplitter ID="WebSplitter1" runat="server" Height="768px" Orientation="Horizontal" Width="100%" AutoPostBackFlags-SplitterBarPositionChanged="Off">
        <panes>
            <ig:SplitterPane runat="server" Size="50px">
            </ig:SplitterPane>
            <ig:SplitterPane runat="server" Size="100%">
                <Template>
                    <ig:WebSplitter ID="WebSplitter1_vert1" runat="server" Height="100%">
                        <Panes>
                            <ig:SplitterPane runat="server" Size="25%">
                            <ig:SplitterPane runat="server" Size="100%">
                        </Panes>
                    </ig:WebSplitter>
                </Template>
        </panes>
    </ig:WebSplitter>

Regards,

Adrian

posted

Hello Adrian,

Indeed, this is a tricky one. I believe it is best to take a look at the following forum thread:

http://forums.infragistics.com/forums/p/758/10469.aspx#10469

The idea is that the splitter needs a parent with position relative or explicitly set height/width in order to calculate it height in percentages correctly in Standards compliant mode. More info in the thread above.

HTH,