Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Using the Web Scheduler
posted

I've created a page with a WebScheduleInfo object and WebMonthView control.  I've set the WebScheduleInfoID in the WebMonthView control.  In the WebScheduleInfo object I've set the AppointmentFormPath, but am getting either "Not found" error when the site tries to resolve, or "Unknown server tag 'cmb:combobox'". I'm not sure but think it may be a permissions problem.  I've installed the ASP.Net package under Program Files, but when I refer to the path for AppointmentFormPath setting in the WebScheduleInfo object I get either one of the errors listed above.  Where should the WebSchedule directory be located?  How do I set this up so that I can reference the AppointmentFormPath.aspx file without error? 

Here's the default setting for AppointmentFormPath: /ig_common/20072clr20/Forms/WebSchedule/AppointmentAdd.aspx 

I'm also receiving this error as well: It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level.  This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS.