Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Does the WebDataGrid support Group / Span Column Headings like the UltraWebGrid
posted

I'm trying to create a fairly complex grid - that will act something like an Excel Spreadsheet.

There are a large number of columns, and I'd like to be able to group a set of columns together by using some kind of group column header - like I do using the Ultra Web Grid Span functionality.

Is there a way to do this with the new WebDataGrid?

Offline posted

Hello,

I wanted to add to this thread that Multi-Column headers is a feature that was introduced in NetAdvantage for ASP.NET 2011 Volume 2.

posted

Hello,

This functionality would be a great candidate for a feature request.

Our product team chooses new feature requests for development based on popular feedback from our customer base.  Infragistics continues to monitor application development for all of our products so as trends appear in requested features, we can plan accordingly.

We value your input, and our philosophy is to enhance our toolset based on customer feedback. If your feature is chosen for development you will be notified at that time.