Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Unable to local license assembly.
posted

Hi,

I evaluvating the Netadvantage Asp.Net 7. Our team has 4 member 2 working on the UI and 2 working on the middle tier. We also have a build machine which checks the source control for changes and does a build on any changes and runs the unit tests. We dont have Infragistics installed on the build machine so now the build on the machine fails.

Exception occurred creating type 'Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.UltraWebGrid, Infragistics2.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.v7.3, Version=7.3.20073.38, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb' System.ComponentModel.LicenseException: Unable to locate license assembly." dir="Properties" name="licenses.licx.

Also the 2 middle tier devlopers cant do the build either since they dont have infragistics installed on their machine. 

Is there some way to get around this without installing infragistics on the build machine. I have all the refereced dlls in the project itself.  Buying another license just to do build in my opinion is pointless.

Thanks.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Search the entire forums on the term 'build server' and you should return 7 items.
    If those don't supply the information you're looking for then please contact Developer Support for additional assistance.

Children
No Data