Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWebGrid works fine on some computers and not others
posted

I have an application that pulls jobs into a ultrawebgrid.  The grid works fine on my dev machine and my desktop as well as most clients computers. Everyone is accessing it via Internet Explorer. What happens on the computers that don't work is no data is displayed in the grid. Even though i can go to the same site on my laptop and get the data to show no problem. This has to be some setting causing this. Firefox on the other hand, works fine and shows the data correctly even on the computers that IE doesn't show the data. Yet another point toward it being a setting issue. Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this?

PS the code is grabbing the data because I also have a row count displaying in a status bar under the grid and that populates with the correct number of rows even though no rows are displayed.