Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Please help with web Ultra Chart
posted

Hello: I am developing a web form where I have a chart and when I click on the different areas of the chart, I want to navigate to another page to show the detail of that specific clicked section. I cannot find any help with this and would much appreciate if someone can please help. Bellow are the code I am using to bind the chart to the data source: I also read the I am supposed to use the UltraChart1_ChartDataClicked event but please show me exactlly how to get the specific data and navigate to another URL. Thanks so much.

UltraChart1.DataSource =

KronosPortalManager.GetChartByProject("JRIT", (DateTime)StartDate.Value, (DateTime)EndDate.Value, "Administration"

);

Offline posted

I'm not sure how you'll be embedding the URL in your data points, but if you need to take action when clicking on a data point, you can handle ChartDataClicked event and redirect from there.

ultraChart1.ChartDataClicked += new ChartDataClickedEventHandler(ultraChart1_ChartDataClicked);

void ultraChart1_ChartDataClicked(object sender, ChartDataEventArgs e)
    {
        //navigate to a URL with Server.Transfer or Response.Redirect
    }