Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Creating a polyline in FillSceneGraph midpoint issue
posted

I have a Line in a composite chart that needs to be altered. To do this I am using FillSceneGraph.

Note the blue horizontal line to the right. That needs to be removed. What I have done in FillSceneGraph is make the original polyline invisible and create a new one using the datapoints up to the point where the horizontal line is drawn.  

This is fine except notice that there are lines going below the X-axis.  I thought this was a point value issue but if I rechart these same points making the xAxis timeline wider (longer) the problem goes away.

I am pretty sure this is a polyline styling issue but I cannot seem to find the correct style to set. This has the midpoint anchors turned off.  The chart engine I am using is V10.2. 

posted

Hi,

Unfortunately, currently the UltraChart doesn’t provide such property. In your case you need to draw the polyline as multiple lines - segment per segment.