Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWebGridDocumentExporter PDF Layout Problem
posted

Hi,

I've created a report and added a section to it where I wish to transfer data to several grids created by the AddGrid method of my section object. I have several web grids from which I'm transferring the data, and the placement of the grids in the section is important. I've tried simply exporting the web grids to the section, but this just stacks one gird upon another. Actually, that would be preferable, IF they would go where I want them. :-)  I've tried just about everything I can think of but nothing has worked for me.

I just need to be pointed in the right direction, but any further help will be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks...

Lee

Verified Answer
    posted

Hello!

Is it that my question isn't understandable? Is it that you're uncomfortable with my avatar? Just what is it, that you won't even give me a response? I'll take anything: "You're question is unintelligible"..."You're an idiot; try again."..."What planet are you from?"

I'm being very patient here, I believe.

I'm trying to layout an exported PDF report and can't get the grids on the same horizontal plane. This can either be done, or it can't, right?  If it can't, just say so. If it can, just give me clue. Hell, just let me know you're alive!

Thanks,

Lee