Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
BoundCheckBoxField Async request failed
posted

I have a table with a boolean (bit) value that I'm using a SQL Data Source to connect the webdatagrid to. I'm representing this field as a BoundCheckBoxField in the grid, and everything displays properly. When I uncheck the box and move the focus to a new row, however, I get a pop-up message that says:

Async request failed.

[FormatException]: String was not recognized as a valid Boolean. at System.Boolean.Parse(String value) ...

The full screenshot of the error is attached.

Shouldn't this work?

Dan

Parents
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hi Dan,

I believe this should work.  If you do not have the latest Service Release for 11.1, you could get that and see if the issue is resolved.  If it is not, could you see if you could try to get me a small sample to do so?  It looks like the problem may be somewhere in the sql.  Another thing you could try is swapping out the BoundCheckBoxField for a BoundDataField and do regulare edit mode and see if "true" / "false" work as expected in editing.

regards,
    David Young 

Reply Children
No Data