Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebTab don't get displayed when generated dynamically
posted

Hi All

In my project, there is a requirement to generate WebTabs dynamically as the number of tabs can be different for diff users. I'm testing this thing and having an issue. When I add WebTab in aspx file (using ig:WebTab), it works very fine but when I generate WebTabs through C# code, nothing appears in my browser. On viewing the Page Source, I found that WebTab is generated with style element visibility: hidden. I manually changed it through Firebug but now I'm unable to change the tabs. Nothing really happens when I click on some other tab. I can view the content of only 1 tab which is enabled. I beleieve both of these problems are interlinked and I'm missing something in code. Please find below the code I'm using to generate WebTab:

protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            Infragistics.Web.UI.LayoutControls.WebTab tab = new Infragistics.Web.UI.LayoutControls.WebTab();                    // Tab container
            tab.Enabled = true;
            tab.EnableActivation = true;

Infragistics.Web.UI.LayoutControls.ContentTabItem cti1 = new Infragistics.Web.UI.LayoutControls.ContentTabItem();    // Child tabs
            cti1.Text = "Tab 1";
            cti1.Enabled = true;
            tab.Tabs.Add(cti1);

Infragistics.Web.UI.LayoutControls.ContentTabItem cti2 = new Infragistics.Web.UI.LayoutControls.ContentTabItem();    // Child tabs
            cti2.Text = "Tab 2";
            cti2.Enabled = true;
            tab.Tabs.Add(cti2);

MainContent.Controls.Add(tab);
        }

I'm doing this in my Master page (Site.Master.cs) as I want the menu to be available throughout the site.

So basically 2 problems are there:

- WebTabs not getting displayed in browser (hidden through css property generated during rendering)

- When forcefully enabled, cannot be used

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanx

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data