Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebExplorerBar controls within Template have disappeared
posted

I am attempting to swap the use of a WebPanel for the recommended ExplorerBar (and swapped the WebNumericEdit for the WebNumericEditor).  However, the controls that I have inside the explorerbar are not showing.  I am using a couple of WebGroupBoxes within the explorerbar, and have 6 labels and textboxes in one, and 5 lables, and dropdowns in the other.  Unfortunately, the contents of the webgroupboxes seem to have disappeared, event though they are specified in the html. 

In the attached document i have included 1. my original markup (using the WebPanel), 2. my original attempt to swap the WebPanel with the WebExplorerBar (with controls missing within the WebGroupBoxes);

I need to access and update these control (the WebNumericEditor and DropDownLists) both in javascript and on the server side.

How do I get this working.  Ultimately, I need to use the ExplorerBar as it allows me to collapse the group, and I would like to use the WebGroupBoxes within the ExplorerBar, as it is visually nicer than having to redo this another way.