Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Element is not a known element. This can occur if there is a compilation error in the website or the web.config file is missing
posted

I am converting Infragistics 2010 v2 CLR3.5 to Infragistics 2014 v2 using 4.5 CLR using Visual Studio 2013 Professional Update 4. I am getting following error while building the project. Please reply immediately..........

The below code is in ASPX Design page and I am getting following error at the highlighted location while running the project:...............Reply soon with a fix and example

Error: "Element is not a known element. This can occur if there is a compilation error in the website or the web.config file is missing"

FYI.... in above error I have verified the web.config file and there it is already this tag -  <pages controlRenderingCompatibilityVersion="4.5" clientIDMode="AutoID"/>

<%@ Register TagPrefix="uta1" TagName="finding" Src="~/Controls/finding.ascx" %>
<%@ Register TagPrefix="uta1" TagName="filtering" Src="~/Controls/filtering.ascx" %>

<table id="tblContent" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="100%" border="0">
    <tr>
     <td>

<uta1:finding ID="Find1" runat="server"></uc1:find> // getting this error on "finding" - Element is not a known element. This can occur if there is a compilation error in the website or the web.config file is missing
      <uta1:filtering ID="Filter1" runat="server"></uc1:filter> //  getting this error on "filtering" - Element is not a known element. This can occur if there is a compilation error in the website or the web.config file is missing
    </td>
   </tr>