Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Footer / dead space bottom of WebTab
posted

I posted a similar question and the problem could not be replicated.  I also though it might have been the workstation and all the libraries, controls, et. al. installed on the machine.

Problem exists with a new Windows 10 workstation.  Using Infragistics ASP.NET 2017.2; controls used in set Infragistics45.Web.v17.2, Version=17.2.20172.2095

This is the problem (see image) - created a web application in VS 2017.  Open a new Web Form and place a WebTab on the form.  Expand the webtab to almost the size of the screen and you can see a blank footer / empty space at the bottom of tab.  Nothing done removes or resizes this dead area.  

Environment :

Windows 10 Professional

.NET Code 2.0.8 Windows Hosting

.NET Core Runtime - 2.0.7 (x64)

.NET Core Runtime - 2.0.7 (x32)

.NET Framework 4.5 Multi-Targeting Pack

.NET Framework 4.5.1 Multi-Targeting Pack

.NET Framework 4.5.2 Multi-Targeting Pack

Visual Studio 2008 Professional - ENU

Visual Studio 2017 

Visual Studio Tools for Application 2015

Visual Studio Tools for Application 2015 Language Support

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Mark,

Thank you for posting in our community.

I noticed that the service release that you are using is not the latest one for version 17.2. At this point, the latest SR available for download is 20172.2123. Can you please try downloading the latest version and let me know whether you are still experiencing the same behavior? 

The latest version can be downloaded from our web site. You need to log in with your credentials and navigate to "My Keys &Downloads" section. Click the product of your choice and under "Service Releases" tab you will find all service releases for this product

If you need any assistance do not hesitate to contact me.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Children