Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Question over Ninject, ASP.NET Identity and Entity Framework
posted

Hi all,

I am wondering what is the best way to setup Ninject, ASP.NET Identity and Entity Framework? Normally (without Ninject) I would create my solution by separating the MVC project from Data project and things would work just well, but I can't really figure out the best way to add Ninject there.

Is there any good example out there? I would like to handle user authentication with roles on my ASP.NET MVC project and handle the data access via EF.

Offline posted

Hello Weiksein,

I am not quite sure what is the relation between you question and Infragistics components. Since this forum is tightly coupled with our components we would be glad to assist you in case that you are experiencing any issues related to any of our toolsets.

In regards to the Ninject related questions my suggestion would be to have a look at their official documentation or their GitHub repository

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.