Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How can I connect WebMonthView using WebScheduleSqlClientProvider?
posted

Is there something similar to http://help.infragistics.com/Help/NetAdvantage/NET/2007.3/CLR2.0/html/WebSchedule_Connecting_WebSchedule_to_a_Database_in_Visual_Studio_2005.html but

for the MS SQL database?

I have been trying to get schedule working with a SQL DB and I am having quite a bit of difficulty. Here are the things that I have done, create a SqlDataSource, WebScheduleSqlClientProvider, WebScheduleInfo and a WebMonthView. On the back end I created a database by impoting from the Access database that was provided in the samples. Are there scripts available to create the needed stored procedures?

Here is the error I get: Could not find stored procedure 'Resource_SelByName'.

here is my code:

<div>

<asp:SqlDataSource ID="SqlDataSource1" runat="server" ConnectionString="<%$ ConnectionStrings:ScheduleConnectionString3 %>" SelectCommand=";"></asp:SqlDataSource>

<ig_scheduledata:WebScheduleSqlClientProvider ID="WebScheduleSqlClientProvider1" runat="server" StyleSetName="" StyleSetPath="" StyleSheetDirectory="" WebScheduleInfoID="WebScheduleInfo1" DataSourceID="SqlDataSource1"></ig_scheduledata:WebScheduleSqlClientProvider>

<ig_sched:WebScheduleInfo ID="WebScheduleInfo1" runat="server" StyleSetName="" StyleSetPath="" StyleSheetDirectory=""></ig_sched:WebScheduleInfo>

<ig_sched:WebMonthView ID="WebMonthView1" runat="server" WebScheduleInfoID="WebScheduleInfo1"></ig_sched:WebMonthView>

</div>