Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
LoadItems Problem
posted

Does anyone know how to get the LoadItems method to not automatically open the dropdown control after loading? It also automatically gets the focus. I don't want the focus to change. If you have an example doing it with jquery, that will work as well. 

I need to load numerous webdropdown controls at once, and I don't want to use an UpdatePanel because it is too slow and passes the whole page, and the loaditems method opens the webdropdowns up and sets the focus for some reason.

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hi,

We have addressed this issue and in the latest builds you should be able to set a second parameter to the loadItems function which will instruct the dropdown to whether open or not open it automatically. 

loadItems("text", false) ; // this will NOT open the container after items are received

loadItems("text", true); // explicitly setting second parameter to true will open the container - that was the behavior so far

Hope it helps. Thank you,

Angel 

Reply Children
No Data