Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDayView shows all apointments as all day events
posted

Hi, I am using Infragistics 7.2 WebDayView (it comes with the SImaticIT portal) to show shifts pattern for all days in a week. I have a custom DataProvider that creates the appointmets (adapted the code from the sample). All works fine until the page is displayed - all the shifts (a.k.a. appointments) are shown as all day events, i.e. just a bar on top and that's it. All the shifts are 8-hour activities, no way that they could be all day events. I explicitly set the AllDayEvent property to false but no cigar. I thought for a minute that I could change this property in PageLoad but apparently the DataProvider is called later. Is there a remedy or an event that I can use to fix this? Thanks a mil

Parents
    posted

Check the Duration (or subtract StartDateTimeUtc from EndDateTimeUtc) properties just to confirm that the appointments are 8 hours.  If they are 24 hours, or they span across multiple dates, then they will show up as all-day or multi-day events, respectively.

You should be able to force the DataBind to happen from the data provider by calling DataBind( ) on your WebScheduleInfo, then you can examine any Activity in its Activities collection.  After it has been databound, you should be able to force property values to what you want (but you'd have to do that each postback.)  If you never call DataBind( ), WebScheduleInfo waits until the last moment to do so just-in-time. 

Reply Children
No Data