Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Column and Row collection withing WebDataGrid
posted

Hi, We are in process of upgrading Infragistics V 5.3 to InfragisticsV11.2 (latest)

for the following code sample I can update UltraWebGrid to WebDataGrid. But How Can I pass "Columns" as I dont see anything like "WebDataGrid.GridColumn" and same with Rows also I think. Please Help

Public Sub SetGridNotRequired(ByRef PCGrid As UltraWebGrid.UltraWebGrid, _Optional ByVal Col As UltraWebGrid.UltraGridColumn = Nothing)

Try
  If something Then
    If IsNothing(Col) Then
 'Set all the columns based on one field
 PCGrid.DisplayLayout.HeaderStyleDefault.BackColor = Drawing.Color.Tan
    Else
 'Set the individual column only
 Col.Header.Style.BackColor = Drawing.Color.Tan
    End If
  End If

Catch ex As Exception
End Try
End Sub

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hi jignesh352,

The WebDataGrid has its classes defined in the Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls namespace.  Not off of WebDataGrid.    Rows in the WebDataGrid are GridRecord and in the WebHierarchicalDataGrid they are ContainerGridRecord.  Columns are ControlDataField at the highest level.  They also all are GridField.

Styling for the WebDataGrid is css based.  You'll need css classes with your styles.

regards,
    David Young 

Children