Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebHtmlEditor With WebSpellChecker
posted
Is there anything special I need to do to get misspelled words to undeline in red in the webhtmleditor? I have tried to recreate the sample page and the only funtionality that doesnt seem to work is the portion stated above. I am using the demo version while my company attempts to package and deploy the full version. Vs 2012.2
    posted

Hello Gregory,

Thank you for your post. I looked into this issue and found that the text area within the WebHtmlEditor is controlled by the browser and not by the control. One way to get the misspelt words to be underlined in red would be to you use the latest versions of Internet Explorer (version 10) , Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. If you would like to have this behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer, you can use our WebSpellChecker. The misspelt words get underlined in red in the WebSpellChecker dialog. You can find the working sample here: http://www.infragistics.com/products/aspnet/sample/html-editor/webhtmleditor-with-webspellchecker.

Do let me know if this resolves your issue. I would be glad to assist you with any further questions.

Sincerely,

Nikila

posted

Hello Gregory,

Do you require any further assistance with this matter?