Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultragrid Multiple Grouping and Freezing Columns (on the right)
posted

Hi All,

I've discovered my first attempt was incorrect. I now have grouping with columns frozen on the right thanks to the demo that came with the controls. However, removing the +/- and expanding all the rows has been challenging. So how do I do that?

I've tried various permetations of:
public ApprovePaymentsForVendorInvoicesUIPresenter()
{
_approvePaymentsForVendorInvoicesUI = new ApprovePaymentsForVendorInvoicesUI();
_approvePaymentsForVendorInvoicesUI.GridApprovals.InitializeLayout += GridApprovals_InitializeLayout;
_approvePaymentsForVendorInvoicesUI.GridApprovals.InitializeRow += GridApprovals_InitializeRow;
_approvePaymentsForVendorInvoicesUI.GridApprovals.SetDataBinding(GetDataForUI(), "", true, true);
_approvePaymentsForVendorInvoicesUI.GridApprovals.Rows.ExpandAll(true);
_approvePaymentsForVendorInvoicesUI.GridApprovals.Refresh();

foreach (UltraGridRow row in _approvePaymentsForVendorInvoicesUI.GridApprovals.Rows)
{
row.Expanded = true;
row.ExpandAncestors();
}

}

private void GridApprovals_InitializeRow(object sender, InitializeRowEventArgs e)
{
e.Row.Expanded = true;
}

private void GridApprovals_InitializeLayout(object sender, Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.InitializeLayoutEventArgs e)
{
e.Layout.Override.ExpansionIndicator = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ShowExpansionIndicator.Never;
}