Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraTabControl Error in Design Form
posted

Hi,

I'm using VS2017 with Windows Form Controls 18.1.2018.177 and the UltraTabControl.

When using any tablayoutstyles set to use a Multi Row with the MultiRowSelectionStyle set to DefaultForStyle then any of the top tab rows that are clicked in the design window will show an error : System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException... etc...

To reproduce problem simply start a form, draw a tab control, create about 10 tabs which will need to form two rows of tabs. Select MultiRowSizeToFit and leave MultiRowSelectionStyle as Default.  Click any of the tabs on the top row and one of them will show the error, the error does not happen in runtime.

As a working around to stop the error from showing then select HighlightTab in the MultiRowSelectionStyle.

Kind Regards
Paul

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Paul,

We are aware of the UltraTabControl throwing ArgumentOutOfRangeException when its TabLayoutStyle is set to MultiRows issue and we have already logged this behavior in our internal tracking system with a Development ID of 256340.  This will be assigned to a developer in a future sprint to review.

I will update this thread with any new information after the review. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Children
No Data