Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
I am new to WinSchedule. Please if there any sample application CS or VB.net.
posted

Hi,

I am trying to implement WinSchdule in my application. The goal is to design a reminder generator. I wanted to use Winschedule to set up the appointments. I could not locate any sample. If a sample application could be provided would be a great help. 

Thanks.

Offline posted

Hello Darr Matt,

For sample applications for the WinSchedule control, I would highly recommend installing the Infragistics Windows Forms Samples. When running the Platform Installer, on the page where you can decide which Infragistics products to install, if you check the options for Windows Forms, there should be a “Samples” option. For reference, I am attaching a screenshot of this.

If you check this “Samples” option, it will install a feature browser where there are a bunch of WinSchedule-family related sample applications that you can view and open the source code for.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.