Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
DockableControlPane Pin is not visible
posted

First Issue:

When I open application from Citrix server then DockableControlPane Pin is not visible.When I hover the mouse then the DockableControlPane Pin/UnPinned functionality is working But Pin Image is not visible on UI.

But,When i open same application on local machine then this issue not occurs.

Second Issue:

When I open application from Citrix server then Infragistics.Win.UltraWinEditors.UltraCheckEditor checkboxes is cutting.

But,When i open same application on local machine then this issue not occurs.

Both issues only occur on Citrix server only.

Can you please suggest?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello, 

It might be something in the application that is causing these controls to paint slowly. Since Citrix has to basically transmit a screen shot to the client machine every time the window paints on the server, an excessive number of paint messages can slow things down. Our controls are not tested under a Citrix environment. Is there any way to refresh the Citrix’s screen explicitly? You can try refreshing your controls; all Windows Forms controls have refresh method that forces the controls to re-draw itself.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Children
No Data