Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultragrid CellDouble Click not working as expected
posted

Hi

I have a gird with a cell that should allow a double click. I can double click ten time and it wont register then sometime it will.

It appears to be that if I am double clicking in the middle of the cell it goes into edit mode (it has a drop down by the way) and I guess that is pone click wasted so my second click becomes another single one. However, if I click around the edges of the cell, so that I click it and the cursor remains as an arrow and does not go to the edit cursor then the double click event fires.

There is nothing special that I have done, I have just subscribed to the Dell Double click event so why does it only fire when clicked around the edge? It is not a problem with a straightforward text field, it seems to be something to do with drop down fields.

Please advise is there a setting I need to set somewhere so the double click is fired wherever I click within the cell?

Thanks

Paul