Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraPictureBox throws error on mouse enter.
posted

Hi there. I just upgraded our application to Infragistics version 8.2 for .Net 2.0 and I've run into a problem with the UltraPictureBox control.  After setting a picture to show in the UltraPictureBox, if your mouse enters the control, the application throws an error. The stack trace shows this:

"   at System.Drawing.Image.get_Width()
   at System.Drawing.Image.get_Size()
   at Infragistics.Win.EmbeddableImageRendererUIElement.PositionChildElements()
   at Infragistics.Win.UIElement.VerifyChildElements(ControlUIElementBase controlElement, Boolean recursive)
   at Infragistics.Win.UIElement.VerifyChildElements(ControlUIElementBase controlElement, Boolean recursive)
   at Infragistics.Win.UIElement.VerifyChildElements(Boolean recursive)
   at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.VerifyIfElementsChanged(Boolean verify, Boolean syncMouseEntered)
   at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.VerifyIfElementsChanged(Boolean verify)
   at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseMoveHelper(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseMove(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.Utilities.ProcessEvent(Control control, ProcessEvent eventToProcess, EventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Win.UltraControlBase.OnMouseMove(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseMove(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
   at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
   at SlimeAdminTest2.Offender.Main() in C:\Documents and Settings\dricciardi\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\SlimeAdminTest2\Offender.vb:line 11
   at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[ args)
   at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[ args)
   at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()"

I am not using any events at all of the ultrapicturebox, so why it is trying to do something on mouse enter is beyond me. The error does not occur if the control is disabled, however this grays out any picture inside it. I would be fine with leaving the control disabled if I could figure out how to keep the picture from being grayed out. Thanks for your help.

Parents Reply Children
No Data