Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraFormattedTextEditor Text Overlap + NewLine indentation
posted

Hello,

a user discovered, that text in a new line entered after a bolded out word gets visibly indented.

If you then try to remove the (non-existing) space in front of (AH), the text will be overlapped with the line above it.

I found an old thread with a similar issue, but the user never responded: https://www.infragistics.com/community/forums/f/ultimate-ui-for-windows-forms/53820/text-overlapping-in-ultraformattedtexteditor

We are using v21.2, I tried upgrading to v22.1, but that did not solve the issue either.

Thank you and best regards

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello ,Romeo

Thank you for your post. I followed the instructions and I setup a sample of UltraFormattedTextEditor against V21.1 and I am not able to reproduce the issue you described.

During my testing text after bold text is correctly aligned.

I attached my sample here. It will help if you can provide a small, isolated sample application that demonstrates the behavior you are seeing. This can be done by either modifying the sample that I provided or create a sample of your own by isolating the behavior from your application.

Looking forward to hearing you back.

FormatEditorTest.zip

Offline posted in reply to Divya Jain

Hello Divya,

I downloaded the project and could actually reproduce the issue with the identical code.

I attached a screenshot and video with the bug.

Thank you

Click here to play this video

Reply Children
No Data