Hi Team,We are using DateTimeEditor inside ultragrid, but it is showing only previous month, current month and next month in calendar dropdown when click arrows.
Here is source code.
e.Cell.Editor = new DateTimeEditor(new DefaultEditorOwner(
DataType = typeof(DateTime),
MaskInput = "mm/dd/yyyy h:mm:ss tt",
//editor.SetText(e.Cell.Text.Replace(" 0:00:000AM", ""));
e.Cell.Style = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ColumnStyle.DateTime;
We want to show past and future months in calendar.
I am using version 2016.1
I assume that by showing past and future months in calendar you mean displaying the months of the current year initially instead of the current month. To zoom out to the months, you would need to click on the label that displays the name of the month and the year between the arrow buttons that are changing the next/previous month. By clicking the label, you can zoom out to years or decades.
However, displaying all the months of the year initially is not possible out of the box. What I can suggest is submitting a new product idea. You can suggest new product ideas for future versions (or vote for existing ones) at http://ideas.infragistics.com.
There are many benefits to submitting a product idea:
- Direct communication with our product management team regarding your product idea.
- Notifications whenever new information regarding your idea becomes available.
- Ability to vote on your favorite product ideas to let us know which ones are the most important to you. You will have ten votes for this and can change which ideas you are voting for at any time.
- Allow you to shape the future of our products by requesting new controls and products altogether.
- You and other developers can discuss existing product ideas with members of our Product Management team.
Steps to create your idea:
1. Log into the Infragistics Product Idea site at http://ideas.infragistics.com (creating a new login if needed).
2. Navigate to the product / platform channel of your choice (e.g. WPF, Windows Forms, ASP.NET, HTML5 / Ignite UI, iOS / NucliOS, etc.)
3. Add your product idea and be sure to be specific and provide as much detail as possible.
The Product Idea site puts you in the driver’s seat and allows you to track the progress of your ideas at any time, see how many votes it got, read comments from other developers in the community, and see if someone from the product team has additional questions for you.
Thank you for contacting Infragistics.
Regards, Ivan Kitanov
Currently showing current month in calendar is ok for me, I dont want to change that behavior . but when i click on back arrow to go to previous month, it just go to Jan , cannot go to Dec, Nov, Oct etc.. and if I click on forward arrow then it just go to March , it cannot go to April, May, June etc..
I have tested this with both version 22.2 and 16.1 (the latest release) and there were no issues with any of them. I was able to change the month with the previous/next arrow buttons. Attached you will find my sample for your reference. Please test it on your side and let me know how it behaves. If this is not an accurate demonstration of what you are trying to achieve, please feel free to modify it and send it back to me along with steps to reproduce. Alternatively, if the behavior cannot be replicated, please feel free to provide your own sample. Remove any external dependencies and code that is not directly related to the issue, zip your application and attach it in this case.
Having a working sample on my side, which I can debug, is going to be very helpful in finding the root cause of this behavior.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Looking forward to hearing from you.