Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Date Filter not working in UltraWinGrid
posted

Hi,

We are using UltraWinGrid to display data to the user, what we are doing here is we are creating the columns dynamically and hence even if we add a column represneting date time value the column style of it is Deafult. We can't change it to DateTime as it throws error as 'Cant set the datatype property for unbound column'. But when the data is displayed we get an Calendar for filetering the rows. Now when I select a valid date from the calendar and try to filter the rows I am getting zero results,even if the rows contain the date the filtering doesnt works here.

I tried  using FilterCellValueChanged event and tried to add FilterConditions in which I tried adding instance of the class derived from FilterCondition. In the class I overrirded the MeetsCriteria method but it never got hit. I have even tried with the BeforeRowFilterChanged event but nothing worked for me.

Also in filter cell whenever I tried to  maually enter the filtering value of Date the year is getting defaulted to 2002, if I only enter 8 then it becomes 2008. Is this a expected behaviour. ??

Please provide some inputs to solve this error.

Regards

Enzo

Parents Reply Children
No Data