Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
using Enhanced Filtering the RowFilterDropDownOperator disappear! Any idea??
posted

Hi to all,

I'm trying some new fetures of 2009.1 release, in particular the Enhanced Filtering via UltraGridFilterUIProvider.

Great new feature .... but ... the DropDownOperator  on the left in the RowFilter cell it's disappeared!!!
yes I can use the options the EnhancedFilter UI, but the DroppedOut UI, IMPOV, wiil be used for second step when the user need to filter the data on the grid.

Therefore I think that the DropDownOperator must be in the RowFilter, independently if I enable the FilterUIProvider  or not.

Anyone have any idea how to mantain the DropDownOperator with Enhanced Filters enabled?

What do you think about my point of view? If it's ok, I will do a a new features request.

PS: try to filter "Contains ciao" via the two ways and touch the different feel!
The "old style" row filter permit you to filter the data at the speed of light , the newer permit other interesting things, but not this "frendly usability". Let me know your feel.