Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Grayed-out selection - instead of HideSelection?
posted

Hi,

in Windows Trees and ListViews i can see, that the current selection is still shown if the focus is going away from such control. But the selection is not "blue" (highlighted) but grayed-out (gray/silver bar instead of the blue selected/focused color)

With UltraTree i can decide to hide or to show the selected node - but it's in blue (like focused) color or not visible at all.

What setting do i need to set to "light gray" if i like to see the selected node even without a focus on that control but not giving the effect of having it still focused?

Thanks a lot

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

There is no public property for this, but what you can do is handle the control's Enter and Leave events, and change the BackColor property of the SelectedNodeAppearance accordingly. Note that you might have to call UltraTree.UIElement.DirtyChildElements after applying the new color.