Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraGridFilterUIProvider. It's possible set the Height of the PopUp control?
posted

Hi to all,

anyone have any idea to how increase the Height of the UltraGridFilterUIProvider when it PopUp the tree?

I think that the default size it's very very short related to the space in the moderns screens.

Any idea to how resize it?

Also any idea if there is a way to add in the UltraGridFilterUIProvider UI the RowFilterUI DropDown? (we can read the list of items used in the tree?

Thanks in adavance for any idea.

Davide.

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Davide,

As I mentioned in an older post of yours here, there is not anything exposed that will let you directly set the height of the provider when it is dropped down; the default height is based on the same height that Excel uses to show its filtering UI.  If you hadn't already submitted a request to Developer Support regarding having a default size implemented, you should probably do so.  I should note that it really would only make sense to specify a default height for the tree, since the rest of the menu is sized to fit the contents (i.e. the only way to make the menu taller is to add more tools).  This should be fairly straightforward to implement, in terms of a feature, so be sure to reference this thread when contacting support.

As for your second issue, I'm not sure what you mean by "add in the UltraGridFilterUIProvider UI in the RowFilterUI DropDown".  By default, you should have the FilterUIProvider shown here, unless you've explicitly set the grid.DisplayLayout.Override.FilterOperandStyle to something other than 'Default' or 'FilterUIProvider'.

-Matt

Children
No Data