Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraTimeLineView Scrolling Error
posted

My timeline is set up by default to show a year w/ month intervals. I have the ultracalendarinfo min and max dates set to this year as well. When the begin date gets changed to show more than a year, I set the min date for the ultracalenderinfo to the new begin date and everything looks fine. But when I use the scrollbar on the timeline view to scroll back, I get an unhandeled exception w/ the scrollbar. The scrollbar doesn't appear to refresh after the timelineview does and this is a copy of the error I get:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException was unhandled
  Message="Value must be between the minimum and maximum values.\r\nParameter name: Value"
  Source="Infragistics2.Win.v9.2"
  ParamName="Value"
  StackTrace:
       at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinScrollBar.ScrollBarInfo.set_Value(Int32 value)
       at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinScrollBar.ScrollBarInfo.OnScroll(ScrollEventArgs e)
       at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinScrollBar.ScrollBarInfo.OnScrollHelper(ScrollEventType type, Int32 newValue)
       at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinScrollBar.ScrollBarInfo.EndThumbDrag()
       at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinScrollBar.ScrollThumbUIElement.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
       at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseUpHelper(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
       at Infragistics.Win.ControlUIElementBase.ProcessMouseUp(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
       at Infragistics.Win.Utilities.ProcessEvent(Control control, ProcessEvent eventToProcess, EventArgs e)
       at Infragistics.Win.UltraControlBase.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
       at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
       at BLAH.Main() in C:\BLAH\BLAH\BLAH\BLAH\Program.cs:line 140
       at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[] args)
       at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[] args)
       at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Is there some property I am missing or should be resetting when I change the begin date of my timelineview? The date range can only go back but not forward for what it is worth.

Parents Reply Children
No Data