Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Toolbox issues
posted

Every time I start visual studio I get an addition set of infragistics controls in the toolbox (all in the same tab). I've got other third party controls and they do not have the same problem. Right now I've sorted the components alphabetically, and have 12 of each infragistics component.

Completely removed visual studio 2008 and reinstalled, not installed any addins.

I've ran the toolbox installer to remove the controls, and it reports success.

I've deleted my *.tbd files which should completely reset my toolbars, and on the first run, there is a single instance of your controls (HOW?) second run there is two etc....

It seems to reinstall the toolbar every launch, even if it's there already, I've noticed running the toolboxutilitycommandline to remove the toolbox does work, but obviously on the next run I stil have a toolbox, but with one set of control since the toolbox rebuild happend again... what's causing this unconditional reinstall of the toolbox items?

If it helps, the first time during a session I open the toolbox it says "Initializing Toolbox" in the status bar..