Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
I have an UltraTree in a PopupControlContainerTool. When I select a node I call the ClosePopup method which fires another AfterSelect event.
posted

For the moment I have commented out the ClosePopup() call which means the user has to click away from the popup to close it, but it allows them to select nodes successfully.

When I call the ClosePopup() event after selecting a node, the new node is chosen, then the old selection is rechosen.

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

There's no reason why calling ClosePop should change the selected or active node on the WinTree it contains. I can't see how this is even possible. The PopupControlContainerTool cannot interact in any way with the properties of the contained control, it's completely opaque to it.

I would put a breakpoint in the AfterSelect event and look at the call stack to see what series of events of is causing the selected node to change. My guess is that hiding the popup is triggering something in your code - some other event - in which you are resetting the selected node on the tree.

Children
No Data