Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Issue with POP UP Menu - Focus
posted

Hi,

We had been using UltratoolbarsManager and added popup menu items with various Tabs and within them groups, each group has 2 or more popup menu items that when clicked pops down a list of buttons.

When I was trying to change some button items on the pop up menu, (trying to change image from resource file), some property got changed, and whenever we run the application, I can only click on a pop up menu button, then if i click on the next pop up menu button, nothing happens, unless i click on the first button i clicked so that the popup menu shrinks back and then i had to click on the next button so that pop up menu drops down, I couldnt find the property which allows me change this behaviour.

It used to be in a way, that whichver pop up menu button i click, the focus changes to that button and the drop down menu will be shown for that specific button, I had attached a screen shot explaning the issue, please Help me ASAP.

As shown in attachment, reports menu is clicked and the drop down items are shown, at this time if i click on audit button the focus should change to that and show the drop down there. but instead nothing happens when i click on audit. This issue is with pop up menu items within the same group only. If i click on teh trending button, the current pop up closes, but I had click again to get the drop down for trending.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Is the UltraToolbarsManager hosted on a managed Form or an unmanaged window. If the latter, you should call: Infragistics.Win.Utilities.ForceNativeMessageFilter(); Let me know if this fixes your issue.

Children
No Data