Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Scheduler App - All day appointment limitations
posted

Currently working on a scheduler application.  The main focus of the application is to enter demand (by day and week) and then be able to match supply to that demand.  The users that would be using the demand entry portion of the app would like to see it in an outlook type environment where they essentially enter their demand like an appointment in outlook.  These entries can be single or multi day appointments, all of which I create as all day events by setting the AllDayEvent property on the appointment object. .  I've been working up a prototype for this  using the WinSchedule control set which is coming along nicely but have hit a major snag.  It appears that the scheduler controls limit the number of appointments they can display to 15.  Is this correct?  If so, is there a way around this that I am missing?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

--Nate