Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Excel File Load Error
posted

I got the following error while i was trying to load Excel file stream. I am using Infragistics35.WebUI.Excel.v9.2. Version=9.2.20092.2056.

I can open the file from MS Excel.

Index was out of range. It must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Parameter name: index .

위치: System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   위치: System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
   위치: System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
   위치: Infragistics.Excel.Serialization.BiffRecordStream.CacheNextBlock(Byte[]& buffer, Int32& bufferPosition)
   위치: Infragistics.Excel.Serialization.BiffRecordStream.ReadFormattedStringBlock(UInt32 stringCount, List`1 formattedStrings)
   위치: Infragistics.Excel.Serialization.BIFF8.BiffRecords.SSTRecord.Load(BIFF8WorkbookSerializationManager manager)
   위치: Infragistics.Excel.Serialization.BIFF8.BIFF8WorkbookSerializationManager.LoadCurrentRecord()
   위치: Infragistics.Excel.Serialization.BIFF8.BIFF8WorkbookSerializationManager.LoadWorkbookContents()
   위치: Infragistics.Excel.Serialization.WorkbookSerializationManager.Load()
   위치: Infragistics.Excel.Workbook.LoadBIFF8File(Workbook workbook, Stream stream, String parameterName)
   위치: Infragistics.Excel.Workbook.LoadHelper(Stream stream, WorkbookFormat format, String parameterName, IPackageFactory packageFactory, Boolean verifyExcel2007Xml)
   위치: Infragistics.Excel.Workbook.Load(String fileName, IPackageFactory packageFactory, Boolean verifyExcel2007Xml)
   위치: Infragistics.Excel.Workbook.Load(String fileName)
   위치: Financial_ComunicationCorpEntry.ImportFromExcel(Object sender, EventArgs e) 파일 e:\KAIT\accountsolution\Account\Financial\ComunicationCorpEntry.aspx.cs:줄 996

posted

Hi ,

This seems known error, but I may be wrong since I don’t have more details about the file you are trying to load.
    So I can suggest you to get the latest service release and test you application with it.
    Also you are reporting this for a web application, where this Windows Forms forum.

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,
    Dimi
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics, Inc.