Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultra Grid cell behavior and format changes
posted

I have an ultra grid control that I have setup in order to display decimal cell values with the current format so that when the user clicks on the grid, the actual decimal value appears.  When you click off, the currency format shows.

The problem that I have is that when I click on a cell, the decimal value appears but then it reverts in edit more to currency after about 1 second without leaving the cell.  I was wondering what can I do to prevent this?

Also, i had marked some rows as hidden.  If I click on any of these hidden rows and then select the cells with numbers for editing, then I do get the correct behavior.  Also, when clicking I get the whole row selected instead of just the cell.  I tried many ways, but couldn't get it to select just the cell.  I suspect this might be causing the cell formatting problem.

Any suggestions?