Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Missing columns
posted

Hello

I have bound the grid to a dataset. The grid has 2 bands. At the begining, the first band had 4 columns, but I had to add 4 more. Although all the columns has the property Hidden = False, some of the new columns do not appear at runtime. Strange enough, those columns do not appear in the Column Arrangement facility (when selecting the "Use Row Layout Option"). The missing columns have a width greater that 20.

What could be wrong?

Thanks a lot.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

If the columns weren't updated in the designer, it is possible that the NewColumnLoadStyle is set to Hidden and that would prevent you from seeing the columns at run time. You may also want to check the keys to your columns and verify that they are all correct.

If this doesn't address the issue, then it would be best to have a sample that reproduces the issue.  Specifically we would need the definition for the DataSet and the designer generated code for the form or user control that the grid is on.

Let me know if you have any questions with this matter.

Children
No Data