Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Filtering a column of images
posted

I need help trying to add filtering to an Image column.   See include picture.  In the Available Options column you can see three different Images.  Well OK, it looks like two.  But there are three, two of which I have combined via code to be able to display in one grid cell.  I need a way to filter based on the images.

To give a little more background.  The image represents an action that can be taken.  So for the include picture: orange plus mean Force approve, the red X means Reject, and the other means Revalidate.  The users want to be able to filter by these values as well as Blanks and NonBlanks.  The grid does also currently maintain hidden Boolean columns that represent these values.

Is there a way to add a filter to the Available Options column of the grid and if so, how would I go about it?

Parents Reply Children
No Data