Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Add a node with both a text string and a progress bar?
posted

Is it possible to create a node that has both a text string and a progress bar? If so, how?

As an alternative, I've heard that a node can have a text string followed by an image. I could fake the progress bar by creating an image of a progress bar but I don't know how to associate an image to the right of the text string. How is this done?

========

Rick

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Rick,

haggard said:
    s it possible to create a node that has both a text string and a progress bar? If so, how?

You might be able to do this using a CreationFilter, but it would not be trivial. Unless you want the text to appear IN the progressbar. But it sounds like you want text to the left of the bar.

haggard said:
    As an alternative, I've heard that a node can have a text string followed by an image. I could fake the progress bar by creating an image of a progress bar but I don't know how to associate an image to the right of the text string. How is this done?

You would do this using the cell Appearance. A good place to set this is in the InitializeRow event of the grid. You can assign an Image to the Appearance and also set the ImageHAlign to Right. 

Children
No Data