Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem with short child node text
posted

Hello

I have a display/positioning bug with the UltraTree v10.3.

When I call node.BringIntoView() on a child node when initializing a dialog, where the node's text length is less than the root node's text length, the positioning of the displayed nodes is not correct. When you hover over the tree, it repaints, repositioning correctly.

I've attached an example solution. To reproduce, hit the 'Show Dialog' button, select the "Short" node and hit 'OK' to close. Hit the 'Show Dialog' button again, and the problem is apparent. If you select any other of the child nodes (which have text lengths greater than the root node), the tree displays correctly.

Regards

David

UltraTreeProblem.zip
Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

Hello David,
    I`d like to inform you that your issue is solved in our latest service release. I already test your sample with version 10.3.20103.2083 to be sure that evrything works properly.
    If you still didn`t instal the  latest SR, you could download from our web site: Infragistics.com  ->MyIG -> My Keys and Downloads.
    Regards

Children
No Data