Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
PieChart wedge tooltip is inconsistent with wedge label
posted

Hi, I've filed Incident WiC2399 for this, but I have not received any correspondence and the incident is in Awaiting Customer Action for some reason. I'll paste my issue here in case anyone else is interested:

When a PieChart or PieChart3D displays data containing negative values, it calculates wedge size and label percentage according to the absolute values of the value (as documented). But in the tooltip, <PERCENT_VALUE:#0.00> is calculated on the raw value. So the wedge label showing <PERCENT_VALUE:#0.00> and the tooltip showing <PERCENT_VALUE:#0.00> will be different if there are any negative values being charted.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

i submitted this as a bug (BR32357), so we will fix it for an upcoming hotfix release.  you can contact developer support at any time to inquire about the status of this bug.

if you submitted a support issue and didn't get a response, please email DSManager@infragistics.com

Children
No Data