Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Date formatting in Ultragrid is not displaying in GB
posted

Hello,

I have set the date/time format and mask on some columns in a grid and when the date is put in and first saved it displays correctly, but after the screen is left and returned to the date is then displayed in the localized windows format rather than the format I specified.  I am setting the properties in this manner:

topologyBand.Columns["TargetPhysicalSeparationDate"].Format = "MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm tt";
topologyBand.Columns["ActualLogicalSeparationDate"].Format = "MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm tt";
topologyBand.Columns["ActualPhysicalSeparationDate"].Format = "MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm tt";
topologyBand.Columns["TargetPhysicalSeparationDate"].MaskInput = "mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm tt";
topologyBand.Columns["ActualLogicalSeparationDate"].MaskInput = "mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm tt";
topologyBand.Columns["ActualPhysicalSeparationDate"].MaskInput = "mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm tt";

The user is seeing the date as dd/mm/yyyy instead.  This is only affecting the one user in the London area.

Thanks,

Don