Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Custom Control
posted
I have a custom control (not a composite control, but rather a full on owner drawn control).I know Appstylist does not have the ability to reach into my control and alter colors.  However, I would like to be able to check to pull color values from the values in the currently applied style.Is there any documentation on programmatically accessing the currently loaded style or should I resort to loading the isl file twice, once for the appstylist and a second time for my custom controls and pulling the pertinent information from there? Any help or direction to documentation would be appreciated.

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

I don't think there is any documentation on this specifically. But you probably just need to use the StyleManager to get the current Style Library  in memory into a StyleLibrary variable. Then you can examine the roles in the library. 

Children
No Data