Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Only load the content when first clicking on a tab
posted

Is there a way to only load the content of a tab when you first click on it? 

Now I have five tabs and the content of all five is initialized at the same moment. I would like a sort of lazy loading...

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello,

After some research, the "Ability to LoadOnDemand for UltraTabControl" has been determined to be a new product idea. I have sent your idea directly to our product management team.

Our product team chooses new ideas for development based on popular feedback from our customer base. Infragistics continues to monitor application development for all of our products, so as trends appear in requested features, we can plan accordingly.

We value your input, and our philosophy is to enhance our toolset based on customer feedback. If your idea is chosen for development, you will be notified at that time.

Your reference number for this product idea is PI12100159.

If you would like to follow up on your request at a later point, you may contact Developer Support management via email. Please include the reference number of your product idea in the subject and body of your email message. You can reach Developer Support management through the following email address: dsmanager@infragistics.com

Thank you for your request.

Reply Children
No Data