Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Multiple tasks on one line - selection of tasks
posted

I've used this wonderful tutorial/sample to be able to show baselines for my tasks.  Everything works as expected, and I am able to produce a nice representation of both my current timelines as well as my baselines.  The problem I do run into is when I select any of the baseline representations.  When I do, I get this unhandled exception:

For what it's worth, I have disabled all drag actions as they are not necessary for this project.  I don't even need the ability to select a task by clicking on the timeline; however, I have not been able to identify a method for disabling this nor handling the error before it reaches an unhandled exception.

Would someone be able to provide me with a method of either disabling this or handling the error?

For another very minor question - is there a way I can force the rectangle for the baseline to go behind the task that the baseline is defined for?  I'm assuming its a draw order, but honestly graphics are not my strong suit and I'm struggling with this.

Thanks!