Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraExpandableGroupBox expand mousehover
posted

Hi,

I'm trying the possibilitys of the ultraExpandableGroupBox.

What I want to accomplish is when the mouse is over the component, then set it to expanded. I can accomplish this by the event mouseHover. But how can I change the control expanded to false when the user doesn't hover the component. Like a mouseEndHover event (which doesn't exist).

I would like this behaviour because in the groupbox I would place a Tree with my Menu. So when the user hovers the control the menu is shown, and when he leaves or choose a node in the treeview, hide the groupbox again. Or is there another control that is better for this.

Another thing is that I need two of these expandable groupboxes, and preferable at the left-side.  The problem is that I can't place the headers next to each other in a vertical way. Horizental is possible because I can set the width of the control.  The body of the control should be the height of the form, but the header only a part of the height.

Thanks for looking into my questions.

Kind regards

Bart S