Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
System.NullReferenceException from XamOutlookBar
posted

Hi all,

From time to time the System.NullReferenceException throws from XamOutlookBar. It occurs very rarely and I have no idea what is the reason of this problem.

I know that I'm providing extremely little information, because what I do have is just stack trace and no more, but I HOPE someone had already ran into the same problem and coped with the problem.

Here is what I have: it appears on Windows 8.1 with InfragisticsWPF4.OutlookBar.v14.1.dll

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at

Infragistics.Windows.OutlookBar.XamOutlookBar.Grid_SizeChanged(Object sender, SizeChangedEventArgs e) at System.Windows.SizeChangedEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget) at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target) at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs) at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised) at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args) at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e) at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnRenderSizeChanged(SizeChangedInfo sizeInfo) at System.Windows.ContextLayoutManager.fireSizeChangedEvents() at System.Windows.ContextLayoutManager.UpdateLayout() at System.Windows.UIElement.UpdateLayout() at Infragistics.Windows.OutlookBar.XamOutlookBar.InitializeGroups(Boolean moveToNavigationArea, Boolean fillNavAreaWithDesiredNumberOfGroups) at Infragistics.Windows.OutlookBar.XamOutlookBar.XamOutlookBar_Loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs) at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised) at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args) at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e) at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(DependencyObject root, RoutedEvent routedEvent) at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(Object root) at MS.Internal.LoadedOrUnloadedOperation.DoWork() at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks() at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks() at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(Object resizedCompositionTarget) at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(Object resizedCompositionTarget) at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs) at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Parents Reply Children
No Data